PDA

View Full Version : Anime List: "Must See!"

REDDEVIL
1st June 2007, 16:19
As dori ca cineva sa faca o lista cu animeul care face parte din genul "Must SEE" adica trebuie de vazut, de dorit sa fie cineva care este Otaku cu stagiu
deasemeanea o lista de Hentai: "Must Have!" (ma bazez aici pe ajutorul stitzi voi cui :hehehe:) Multzumesc anticipat

Psycho
1st June 2007, 16:39
1) Jiburiru The Devil Angel
2) Bible Black (all chapters)
3) Sexfriend
4) Discipline
5) Daiakuji
6) Mahou Shoujo Ai
7) Body Transfer
8) Immoral Sisters
9) School of Bondage
10) Step Sister ~ Gibomai
11) Taboo Charming Mother
12) After Class Lesson
13) Akiba Girls

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 17:11
In privinta expresiilor "Otaku cu stagiu" si " lista cu animeul ", poate ar fi bine sa o parafrazezi, pentru ca citisem undeva ca asha animatii ca "Ghost in the Shell" sau "Akira" (in general majoritatea creatiei lui Mamoru Oshii, Studio Ghibli, Satoshi Kon etc) in Japonia nu sunt vazuta ca anime-uri (acesta fiind asociat mai mult cu sf, fantasy etc) ci mai mult ca arthouse sau ceva de tipul acesta.

"To put it another way; although "Akira" is animation; it isn't anime."

Psycho
1st June 2007, 17:34
In privinta expresiilor "Otaku cu stagiu" si " lista cu animeul ", poate ar fi bine sa o parafrazezi, pentru ca citisem undeva ca asha animatii ca "Ghost in the Shell" sau "Akira" (in general majoritatea creatiei lui Mamoru Oshii, Studio Ghibli, Satoshi Kon etc) in Japonia nu sunt vazuta ca anime-uri (acesta fiind asociat mai mult cu sf, fantasy etc) ci mai mult ca arthouse sau ceva de tipul acesta.

"To put it another way; although "Akira" is animation; it isn't anime."

Go F*ck Yourself
Если нихрена не понимаешь в сюжете - флаг те в руки.
ГИТС и Акира - это революционные шедевры ИМХО.

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 17:35
x

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 17:37
x

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 17:37
Ma ashteptam la o asha reactie, daca nu ma crezi - poftim

Hiroki Azuma

What does that mean? For instance, MIYAZAKI's mainstream path and educational path were determined by his two works "Tonari no Totoro"(1988) , and "Majo no Takkyubin/Kiki's delivery service"(1989), and both of those paths were established by the suppression of an anime-like and otaku-like imagination; i.e Lolita-Complex like beautiful girls and super hi-tech whose thematics are richly expressed in such works as "Future Boy Conan"(1978), and"Laputa in the Sky"(1986). We can confirm from comments he made at that time that MIYAZAKI intentionally brought about this separation from that Lolita-complex, high-tech style. It's useful to condider the fact that "Akira"(1988) by OTOMO was produced independently from the situation of Japanese animation, and because his American-comics-style works were opposed to the particular quality of Japanese anime images, the publication of his comic books brought him international fame. To put it another way; although "Akira" is animation; it isn't anime. Among these three artists, even OSHII, who had been deeply involved in 80's anime, sporadically made experimental artworks and live-image films after he produced "Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer"(1984) with the intention of making a strong metafiction, and finally he made a complete break from anime-like stories and anime images when he made "Mobile Police Patolabor 2: the movie"(1993). From the second half of the 1980's, anime artists have been degenerating into a closed-off condition which on one hand produces low quality works of television anime, while on the other hand produces only high-quality images works for enthusiastic anime fans that makes use of the distribution system of OVA(original video animation) that has been rapidly set up. The above-mentioned 3 have just barely been able to make it as high-level creative artists for no other reason than they were able to refuse participation in the closed-off space where producers and consumers come together; i.e. fanzines, computer networks, anime magazines, speciality shops, etc. In other words, overwhelmingly in the last 10 years, when compared to the hugeness of its market, it's hard to believe how dead and barren Japanese anime as a whole has become.

http://www.ntticc.or.jp/pub/ic_mag/ic018/intercity/higashi_E.html

Si ce are diferenta intre anime si animation cu "ГИТС и Акира - это революционные шедевры ИМХО."???
Toy Story tot a fost o revolutie in animatie

PS Va rog delitati posturile de mai sus

Psycho
1st June 2007, 18:16
Ma ashteptam la o asha reactie, daca nu ma crezi - poftim

Hiroki Azuma

What does that mean? For instance, MIYAZAKI's mainstream path and educational path were determined by his two works "Tonari no Totoro"(1988) , and "Majo no Takkyubin/Kiki's delivery service"(1989), and both of those paths were established by the suppression of an anime-like and otaku-like imagination; i.e Lolita-Complex like beautiful girls and super hi-tech whose thematics are richly expressed in such works as "Future Boy Conan"(1978), and"Laputa in the Sky"(1986). We can confirm from comments he made at that time that MIYAZAKI intentionally brought about this separation from that Lolita-complex, high-tech style. It's useful to condider the fact that "Akira"(1988) by OTOMO was produced independently from the situation of Japanese animation, and because his American-comics-style works were opposed to the particular quality of Japanese anime images, the publication of his comic books brought him international fame. To put it another way; although "Akira" is animation; it isn't anime. Among these three artists, even OSHII, who had been deeply involved in 80's anime, sporadically made experimental artworks and live-image films after he produced "Urusei Yatsura 2: Beautiful Dreamer"(1984) with the intention of making a strong metafiction, and finally he made a complete break from anime-like stories and anime images when he made "Mobile Police Patolabor 2: the movie"(1993). From the second half of the 1980's, anime artists have been degenerating into a closed-off condition which on one hand produces low quality works of television anime, while on the other hand produces only high-quality images works for enthusiastic anime fans that makes use of the distribution system of OVA(original video animation) that has been rapidly set up. The above-mentioned 3 have just barely been able to make it as high-level creative artists for no other reason than they were able to refuse participation in the closed-off space where producers and consumers come together; i.e. fanzines, computer networks, anime magazines, speciality shops, etc. In other words, overwhelmingly in the last 10 years, when compared to the hugeness of its market, it's hard to believe how dead and barren Japanese anime as a whole has become.

http://www.ntticc.or.jp/pub/ic_mag/ic018/intercity/higashi_E.html

Si ce are diferenta intre anime si animation cu "ГИТС и Акира - это революционные шедевры ИМХО."???
Toy Story tot a fost o revolutie in animatie

PS Va rog delitati posturile de mai sus

Блин, не путай уй с пальцем....
Вот приипался ты к одному источнику и всё.
Вот мол тут написано значит так оно и есть, пле.
А на собственное мнение и собственную смекалку мозгов не хватает что ли?

REDDEVIL
1st June 2007, 18:17
Don't be a smart ass :) I think you understand what I mean in my post if not...sorry and :bye:

Psycho
1st June 2007, 18:19
Don't be a smart ass :) I think you understand that I mean in my post if not...sorry and :bye:

Эт ты кому?

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 18:22
Tare mai sunteti agresivi cind vine vorba de o simpla discutie,vine moartea daca nu injurati si insultati la dreapta si la stinga.
Sursa pe care am dat-o ii viziunea unui japonez, un critic recunoscut al
subculturii otaku.
Doream un simplu raspuns, ce intelege omul prin anime!!!
PS> "Вот приипался ты к одному источнику и всё."- Fraza nu are sens, am citat sursa doar o singura data.

REDDEVIL
1st June 2007, 20:02
Tare mai sunteti agresivi cind vine vorba de o simpla discutie,vine moartea daca nu injurati si insultati la dreapta si la stinga.
Sursa pe care am dat-o ii viziunea unui japonez, un critic recunoscut al
subculturii otaku.
Doream un simplu raspuns, ce intelege omul prin anime!!!
PS> "Вот приипался ты к одному источнику и всё."- Fraza nu are sens, am citat sursa doar o singura data.

Domnule eu nu injurat shi nu am insultat pe nimeni, s-a pus o intrebare in tema respectiva te rog fii bun shi respecta tema daca nu potzi sa o faci shi daca te deranjeaza cineva paraseshte Thread-ul. Daca ai ceva intrebari pune-le in compatrimentul respectiv, se dau sanctziuni daca faci off-topic (asta am intzesel-o decurand sper shi voi sa facetzi la fel)
P.S. Thx Psycho

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 21:33
De fapt am avut in vedere comportamentul lui Psycho, nu-i prea placut cind vezi un raspuns ce incepe cu "F*ck yourself", nu?
Am avut o simpla intentia, eram curios sa vad reactia oamenilor cind vor afla viziunea japonezilor privitor la ce inseamna anime. Are o legatura cu lista "Must see", pentru ca , de exemplu acelasi "Ghost in the shell" nu-i popular acolo si deci nu prea va aparea pe lista "Must see"

Psycho
1st June 2007, 21:50
De fapt am avut in vedere comportamentul lui Psycho, nu-i prea placut cind vezi un raspuns ce incepe cu "F*ck yourself", nu?
Am avut o simpla intentia, eram curios sa vad reactia oamenilor cind vor afla viziunea japonezilor privitor la ce inseamna anime. Are o legatura cu lista "Must see", pentru ca , de exemplu acelasi "Ghost in the shell" nu-i popular acolo si deci nu prea va aparea pe lista "Must see"

Блин, дай мне грёбаную офицальную статистику, где написанно, что ГИТС - гавно.
Хотя даже если ты её найдёшь, мне всёравно будет пох, и я буду и впредь считать ГИТС шедевром.

Тема не началась с того что я тебе ответил "Go Fuck Yourself", а с того что ты выепнулся своим обсиранием тех мультов, что я ценю.

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 22:04
DA yo MAYO, UNDE AM SPUS CA GHOST IN THE SHELL II O PROSTIE,
ARATA-MI CUVINTELE????
UNDE AM SCRIS CA ACESTE ANIMATII NU AU VALOARE?
Sau s-a schimbat definitia termenului Arthouse si eu inca nu am aflat de asta?
Citeste mai atent posturile!!!

Psycho
1st June 2007, 22:18
DA yo MAYO, UNDE AM SPUS CA GHOST IN THE SHELL II O PROSTIE,
ARATA-MI CUVINTELE????
UNDE AM SCRIS CA ACESTE ANIMATII NU AU VALOARE?
Sau s-a schimbat definitia termenului Arthouse si eu inca nu am aflat de asta?
Citeste mai atent posturile!!!

Блин, ты мне ещё с торрентсмд пытаешься нагнать на ГИТС, так что не надо.

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 22:22
Cum adica?
Expica-mi shi mie!!!
Spune-mi precis, ce am spus eu despre GITS?
Faptul ca a fost sponsorizat de americani deja il face rahat?
Expica-mi!!!

Psycho
1st June 2007, 22:26
Ты выводишь, ты выпендриваешься, ты пытаешься подепаться к словам, и ты пытаешься нагнать на мои любимые анимэхи - это здорово выводит.

Распознай следствия...
Вопросы есть ещё?

neovyruz
1st June 2007, 22:29
Totdeauna nu mi-ai raspuns la intrebare.
Da un exemplu precis prin ce mi-am batut joc de GITS shi tac pe vecii vecilor, in general nu o sa mai postez pe akiba!

BlackCross
1st June 2007, 23:10
What the fuck!? Dacă mai văd aşa discuţii încep a bana nah... :trance:
Topic closed!!!