PDA

View Full Version : Air gear

Qwerty
5th June 2007, 23:08
http://serialriders.free.fr/images/airgear.jpgWell what do you think about this manga?
Story line
Minami “Ikki” Itsuki, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the “Unbeatable Babyface,” Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of “East Side Gunz.” Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Storm Riders called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. (In the anime, in the manga they give them to him.)Mad at the sisters he steals a pair of Air Trecks (abbreviated as “AT”). Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of “flight” for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly sucked into the mysterious, yet irresistible world of Air Treck.

Qwerty
5th June 2007, 23:14
My mark is 5 from 5 stars,there are several breathtaking flashbacks and moments of personal realizations which are deeply moving,good humor and a spectacular drawing style!!

5th June 2007, 23:17
multick şâ să mai fie ?! ))))) lol :sarcastic:

Qwerty
5th June 2007, 23:23
Убеисья.....

5th June 2007, 23:25
lol)) cant i laught some time ?

yori
6th June 2007, 21:21
Air gear am citit manga , nu pina la urma , dar anime-ul l-am vazut pe tot si mi-a placut foarte mult saltul lui final si felul in care s-au comportat prietenii lui Ikki ( si toate acele momente cind el era aproape gata sa-i striveasca ^_^ )si fazele ecchiXD . Personajul meu favorit a fost Akito/Agito:beautiful: , atit de dur si necrutator la inceput , gata sa devoreze pe oricine :dies2: , iar apoi atit de atasat de Ikki:flattered:

Qwerty
6th June 2007, 21:25
La anime tot ma-m uitat dar nu chiar tare ni-a placut poate dincauza ca trsaducerea na fost buna (cuba77) sau dincauza ca am citit ma-i intii manga....

D'espaGirl
3rd December 2007, 21:53
Am privit animeul acesta....Este unul dintre preferatele mele:flattered:
Cu mare placere ma pot uita la el in fiecare zi!

Qwerty
3rd December 2007, 22:24
Incearca sa citesti si manga,anime si aproape de dinsa nu sta!

D'espaGirl
3rd December 2007, 22:31
Qwerty,da unde pot sa-l gasesc shi sa il citesc?

Qwerty
3rd December 2007, 22:33
stoptazmo.com
Eu deacolo la-m scos..

D'espaGirl
3rd December 2007, 22:34
Multzumesc
Intr-o zi o sa incerc sa citesc:)

Qwerty
3rd December 2007, 22:42
Glad to help;)

Lopata
2nd July 2009, 18:21
cite volume a animat anime-ul ?
să știu de la care să citesc după ce termin de privit anime-ul

cRooky
2nd July 2009, 23:20
cite volume a animat anime-ul ?
să știu de la care să citesc după ce termin de privit anime-ul

The anime of Air Gear was produced by Toei Animation and directed by Hajime Kamegaki. It ran from April 4, 2006 until September 27, 2006 on TV Tokyo. The anime has many differences from the manga, and the anime ends in an open ended way, just after Ikki has won in the Devil's 30-30. However, unlike the manga, Ikki does not go through training from Sora.

Incerc amu s gasesc chapteru, da kinda hard by scrolling through all :)

Around Chapter 101, acolo Ikki face Daredevil 33 :cool:

Mikey
8th November 2010, 23:07
I dunno who still reads Air Gear, but...
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?! Agito and Akito and Lind, are Gazelle but Gazelle is a WOMAN?! And their "brother" made out with that woman? The fuck?! No seriously, how moree messed up can this manga get?))

Qwerty
8th November 2010, 23:23
I dunno who still reads Air Gear, but...
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?! Agito and Akito and Lind, are Gazelle but Gazelle is a WOMAN?! And their "brother" made out with that woman? The fuck?! No seriously, how moree messed up can this manga get?))

Yeah, I dont kinda get how could he be she, and not know it. its like inception, trap inside a trap inside a trap)