PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia - The Night Journal

ToXic_maiDen
25th August 2007, 13:17
Well, last night when i switched off my adorable computer and got to bed with sleepy mood:dozingoff: , I realised that in Akiba comunity must be a thread were sleepless users late at night can post here all that they think about (mai pe scurt tot ce se scrie intr-o agenda):secret:.Feel free to talk about your previous day. Talk about everything you saw that day... Numai ca se posteaza dupa ora 00:00 and...
...no flood! :yells:

Hope this thread will go on...:abandoned2:

p.s I know if it's Insomnia - The Night Journal, topic must be created late at night, but....i do it right now in case if i forget. :casual:

See ya tonight!:happy: :byebye: .

p.s 2

REDDEVIL
25th August 2007, 16:30
Good thread! o sa scriu noaptea atunci sa nu floodesc :)

Cookiz
26th August 2007, 00:58
another journal?ohh...my head :crazed: well...at least no flood here. ~_~
my feelings?you wanna know my feelings?gaaaahhh...I'm just dying here of warmth XD...what's the speed of warmth anyway? o.O"
well...about those snow kidz....gaaahhh...why are you thinking about what I'm thinking? :punch: My life is ruined :whyyy:
I just want to freez 4 a couple of days...to forget about this hot days and this idiotic summer...I just wanna go back to school ~_~"
math..chemistry in french...I'll just die there :( nevermind xD
I'm still shocked about my dream...a flying cookie and me...in front of tones of chocolate cookies...and my friend saying that she loves me (yeash..a girl) :frozen2:
Hope tomorrow will rain,cause I'm getting really nervous already ~_~" (I watched MTV all day -___-" ...meh idiot..I know)
but at least I ate some chocolate ice'cream :beautiful2: I wove you mama :full:
well...I enjoy my life how I can...I just hope tomorrow It will be better...and I'll go downtown...spend some nice time...feeling free like a bird in the sky...dreaming about those cool autumn days...Life is wonderful and I hate my computer...:atsui:
sweet & fluffy dreams everyone...I'm logging out already...need to take a flower'shower...eat ice cream...and make huge plans :evil: (yeash...something evul and dirty)
baboon hugz* xD :)
ps.I know it's 11:58...but nvm xD

ToXic_maiDen
26th August 2007, 01:13
Well, meh person is watchin Code Geass rigth now. Don't know but i think i will like it.:nosepick:
Today was a very depressive day:defeat: , my sis was killing me as always:constipation: , she broke my favorite cup and she made a disaster out of my room.....geez, when she'll grow up already? :sigh:
Advice: never trust blondies, never leave blondies alone, they can do lotsaf guts behind ur back, never give blondies your stuff she'll destry it. :silence:

This heat will kill us all, i see...we all will be like fried eggs on the hot floor...
But, somewhere, in deep russian woods in far far north, there's snow! :relief:
Soft, white, gently, crunchy, cold snow. O GOTH, common give us at least some rain this few days...:notagain: i swear i will like goths as much as my heart can!

geez......my head is exploding.... I'm crazed:crazed:, dead :dead: and furios with flames comin out...:furious:

Godd night....at least it's cooler than days...
____May the force be with you(c)_______:hero:

Qwerty
26th August 2007, 04:08
3 часа дня....почуствавал неутолимую жажду....пошёл выпёл холодного чая...Кросс и Рэд спорит о религии(нафига?)....иду спать

SOCOL
26th August 2007, 06:44
заибала собака на улице. *пошел искать пневматику*

Qwerty
27th August 2007, 06:20
5 часов дня....блин до чего-же затягивають он-лаин игр...иду спать

REDDEVIL
27th August 2007, 07:30
6:29 A.M. After seeing an Anime writing about it in the special created thread...
P.s. Sun will rise any moment, Birds are singing :) Practice is beginning in 2 and half hours :) FUCK!:damnit:
P.s.s. This Feeling of being exhausted somehow brings pleasure, guess it makes me remember of good old times when the session is almost over and you work like an idiot 3 nights without sleep 2 finish all your projects and works but in the end its all good cause you made up in time and also with praises for your hard work... :happy:

Cookiz
29th August 2007, 01:18
almost 12:15 ... ~_~ I'm not sleeping (In bed...but I'm sleeping on my keyboard)
My dad si foraing (sforaie :nooo: ) gaaahhh..I can't stand this sound anymore...it's horrible...and those dogs...and my cat....they all hate me..why?why?why it's always me? -_-
as I say "drink milk and everything will be ok" :casual:
that's all... ~_~ nothin' interesting I know
inspiratia de azi = zero...nici un desen nu am putut face cum trebuie xD gaahh so mad..so mad...
noapte buna,vise pufoasa + ciufulite si somn cracit everybody :dozingoff:

SOCOL
29th August 2007, 01:30
Read books, kids. Best timekiller ever created :bingo:

Angie_Magpie
29th August 2007, 01:51
Cookiz - snoring..
inspiratia de azi = zero...nici un desen nu am putut face cum trebuie
If at first you don`t succed - blame it on your parents

..Yeah, Whatever. The goddamn head`s killin me, i`m dangerously ill, life is shit - let`s enjoy it.
the return of the killin fish made me forget bout my worries for a minute, i was ignorant enough to skip the contract and now some shady characters where after my head. for a bounty. at least that`s what big bowser said.
-some shady characters are after your head.
-Key, Bowz.
-I`m not kiddin, Jake, They put a bounty on head.
-Sure, Bowser, I`ll be careful. I was so "whatever", that i couldn`t even hide the sarcasm in my voice. I had a fail-proof back-up plan which i was so sure in, that i`ve never tested it. Well, i guess, now is as good a time as any..

Haniball
29th August 2007, 13:49
12:52 PM )
Sitting with Friends at an internet club ... well its not night but anyway +)
We were plaing dota for 4 hours DAA!! 4 hours !! And we want more ! IHAA!

Qwerty
30th August 2007, 03:08
2 часа ночи.....наконецто дочитал Death note......блин ну и до чего-же фиговыи конец...я расчитовл на что-то более.....

REDDEVIL
30th August 2007, 03:11
Cookiz - snoring..

If at first you don`t succed - blame it on your parents

..Yeah, Whatever. The goddamn head`s killin me, i`m dangerously ill, life is shit - let`s enjoy it.
the return of the killin fish made me forget bout my worries for a minute, i was ignorant enough to skip the contract and now some shady characters where after my head. for a bounty. at least that`s what big bowser said.
-some shady characters are after your head.
-Key, Bowz.
-I`m not kiddin, Jake, They put a bounty on head.
-Sure, Bowser, I`ll be careful. I was so "whatever", that i couldn`t even hide the sarcasm in my voice. I had a fail-proof back-up plan which i was so sure in, that i`ve never tested it. Well, i guess, now is as good a time as any..

DUDE! Are you also buying it from Dante? O_0

BlackCross
30th August 2007, 04:20
3:19 AM - Right, am jucat Metal Gear 3, am ajus la the Fear şi deja nu-mi ajung puteri, cred că merg să mă culc, şi damn, just downloaded the latest Claymore episode, to watch it today or not today!? This is the question... :sigh:

REDDEVIL
30th August 2007, 05:10
3:19 AM - Right, am jucat Metal Gear 3, am ajus la the Fear şi deja nu-mi ajung puteri, cred că merg să mă culc, şi damn, just downloaded the latest Claymore episode, to watch it today or not today!? This is the question... :sigh:

fUCKIN' GOOD EPISODE! ON THE EDGE EVERY SECOND! NOW IS THE TIME 2 SEE IT!

Kuroda
30th August 2007, 05:15
YESterday, have been a good Day!. Am avut o surpriza, la care visam de ceva timp. Oricum nu ma opresc la cele obtzinute asha ca am sa incerc sa ma ridic mai sus.

Angie_Magpie
31st August 2007, 03:11
DUDE! Are you also buying it from Dante? O_0
dude, seriously, don`t write fo` the post counter. it`s not cool.

..I had a fail-proof back-up plan which i was so sure in, that i`ve never tested it. Well, i guess, now is as good a time as any..
Wind steals the smoke from my mouth. Little gray flocks of smoke scatter in the lonely light of a street lamp. Check the watch, same as five seconds ago. I`m not expecting anyone. Just checking the watch. For the record. For the jury. "-I lived for 34 years, 2 days, 16 hours, five minutes and 38, 39, 40.." I give up on the seconds one by one. Seconds are jumpin like sheep over the fence. Five sheeps later i check the clock again. "-Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, How Do I Pleed.."Another five sheeps later i`m still thinkin `bout my plee so i forget to check on the watch. The wind brushes air against my cheek. I completely forget about the Jury. Sheeps jump around, doin some crazy dance around me. If i could just round them up and make them go back.."-Not Guilty, your honour."
I met Moe playin cards in the courtyard, i remember he lost a lotta cigs to me, and i also remember he was a sore looser. So i skip his debt for a little favor. Moe wasn`t important at the time. He was never important, never will be. The poor bastard couldn`t even spell his name right. But he`s tough as hell. Add that to complete atrophy of the compassion gland and you get a perfect soldier. Well, maybe not perfect, but as good as you could find in prison. The problem was he only listened to some broad from upstate. Name`s Myssti. Can you believe this guy ? His forefathers where killin blacks since before the colonization of the new world, and he listens to some black whore from Chicago o` whatever. Yeah, she`s got brains to go along with that tight black ass of hers. Maybe that`s his leash, or maybe somethin else, whatever. I knew he would never follow direct orders from, let`s say, me. But, thing is: i didn`t needed him. Then. All i needed was a favor. At the right time, in the right place. You never know what might happen to you in prison tomorrow. So i say to the guy:
-We don`t have to be enemies over a couple of packs of cigarettes, I can forget about that,-trust me, you gotta have some, at least, guts to say somethinf to a guy that almost strangled two and crippled another three guys that experienced "creative differences" with him. I talk to him and see his eyes turnin red. I feel like a chunk of a cow about to turn into meatballs,-I`ll make you a deal: you keep me covered and i`ll supply you with what you need. I intendedly leave the "Reasonable things offcourse" part. His to dumb, to go out and about in his wishes. You can see all two brain cells of his working desperately. I`m lookin at him and tryin hard to remember why i sat down at the playin table with him in the first place. I had done it on purpose. But what purpose, exactly ? My two brain cells are working desperately..
..I glance at the bed. The bed is stuck in a shop vitrine, i`m stuck outside. It`s still dark so i raise my hand to check the clock. Quarter to four. Way past my bed time..

REDDEVIL
31st August 2007, 03:48
dude, seriously, don`t write fo` the post counter. it`s not cool.

Tu chiar crezi ca eu am scris postul asta shi toate celelalte pentru nishte numere stupide??? imi pare foarte rau ca ma cobori la un nivel asha de jos.. faza era alta... poate intr-o zi itzi voi explica...pana atunci dar...
P/s. de unde e fragmentul?

BlackCross
31st August 2007, 04:12
3:05 Killed the End (yeah Kratos, without cheating ^_^) and heading for Grozniy Grad in Metal Gear 3. Uber-game....

SOCOL
31st August 2007, 05:00
3:05 Killed the End (yeah Kratos, without cheating ^_^) and heading for Grozniy Grad in Metal Gear 3. Uber-game....

Врешь! Сам седня звонил и признавался, как последний босс безбожно дрючил старую жопу Снейка... И если-бы не трейнер... XD XD

Angie_Magpie
31st August 2007, 05:24
..I glance at the bed. The bed is stuck in a shop vitrine, i`m stuck outside. It`s still dark so i raise my hand to check the clock. Quarter to four. Way past my bed time..
..So i lay low for a while, nobody knows about my whereabouts. I don`t even know where i am. It`s just some god-forsaken motel in a god-forsaken town. Never mind.
The phone rings twice an` i wake up. They`re on to me. That stupid bitch Collin thinks it`s his own little game of hide-n-seek. Don`t pay attention. Don`t pick up the phone.
I`m taping him, so i knew he was goin to call even before he got up this morning. But i don`t run. For a moment i feel tired, i`d like to give up. I reach for the phone and stop. A thousand kill-scenarios rush through the head while the phone sings his lonely cry. Then i make my self get up and walk through the front door. I know Collin isn`t gonna shoot me. He`s not that kind of a personality. He treats the world as his own private torture chamber. I am the only one who doesn`t fit in the scheme. So i amuse him with these small acts of stupidity. Make him feel in control..

..The wind again. My skippin memory is throwing flashbacks at me like loose change at a homeless guy. The wind tosses them around, clearing my thoughts. You`d think that large masses of air are traveling around just to keep you focused on your present. This guy, what`s-his-fuck, some psychologist o` whatever. He came up with this theory, based on perceptions, that ultimately, the world revolves around you. Everything is made for your convenience. The full moon or your pregnant sixteen year old daughter, or the annoying neighbor dog, or your happy cell mate after he butt-fucked a couple..It`s all there to help you in some way. I think he got shot by some rich kid who lost his Ferrari in a car accident which also killed his girl-friend. The bastard smart-crap professor deserved it, if you ask me. You don`t play with fate. It doesn`t work like that. That`s what i always say. That`s why i haven`t moved out this morning. That`s why i`m coming out through the front door.
Let Collin play some more. Let him enjoy it while it lasts.
A gunshot spoils the cold stiffness of the night while i turn the key in the ignition. Bye, Collin. It was nice, we should really do this again sometime. Collin responds with a chaotic red "yes" comin out of his left eye, sprayin all over his black Armani suit, the window, and his vintage M76 Zastava, makin his approval time-stretched into eternity. Have to admit, i didn`t see that comin. Not for a couple of days. My car injects light into the black void while the wind tosses around what`s left of Collin`s thoughts..
..I look at the bed in the shop window again and my head spins twice before i lose trace of what`s going on and collapse on the dirty side walk..

SOCOL
31st August 2007, 05:35
..So i lay low for a while, nobody knows about my whereabouts. I don`t even know where i am. It`s just some god-forsaken motel in a god-forsaken town. Never mind.
The phone rings twice an` i wake up. They`re on to me. That stupid bitch Collin thinks it`s his own little game of hide-n-seek. Don`t pay attention. Don`t pick up the phone.
I`m taping him, so i knew he was goin to call even before he got up this morning. But i don`t run. For a moment i feel tired, i`d like to give up. I reach for the phone and stop. A thousand kill-scenarios rush through the head while the phone sings his lonely cry. Then i make my self get up and walk through the front door. I know Collin isn`t gonna shoot me. He`s not that kind of a personality. He treats the world as his own private torture chamber. I am the only one who doesn`t fit in the scheme. So i amuse him with these small acts of stupidity. Make him feel in control..

..The wind again. My skippin memory is throwing flashbacks at me like loose change at a homeless guy. The wind tosses them around, clearing my thoughts. You`d think that large masses of air are traveling around just to keep you focused on your present. This guy, what`s-his-fuck, some psychologist o` whatever. He came up with this theory, based on perceptions, that ultimately, the world revolves around you. Everything is made for your convenience. The full moon or your pregnant sixteen year old daughter, or the annoying neighbor dog, or your happy cell mate after he butt-fucked a couple..It`s all there to help you in some way. I think he got shot by some rich kid who lost his Ferrari in a car accident which also killed his girl-friend. The bastard smart-crap professor deserved it, if you ask me. You don`t play with human craving. That`s what i always say. That`s why i haven`t moved out this morning. That`s why i`m coming out through the front door.
Let Collin play some more. Let him enjoy it while it lasts.
A gunshot spoils the cold stiffness of the night while i turn the key in the ignition. Bye, Collin. It was nice, we should really do this again sometime. Collin responds with a chaotic red "yes" comin out of his left eye, sprayin all over his black Armani suit, the window, and his vintage M76 Zastava, makin his approval time-stretched into eternity. Have to admit, i didn`t see that comin. Not for a couple of days. My car injects light into the black void while the wind tosses around what`s left of Collin`s thoughts..
..I look at the bed in the shop window again and my head spins twice before i lose trace of what`s going on and collapse on the dirty side walk..

а еще говорил, что мне крышу порвало))

SOCOL
31st August 2007, 06:43
Джон раскинул мозгами.

Он не помнил, из-за чего началась вся эта заваруха, но в какой-то момент своей жизни он понял, что крупно попал, и ему так просто не отмыться.

Он бежал.

Все началось с тривиальной драки в ночном клубе. Его бросила девушка, он был уставший и успел уже хорошо надраться, когда заметил на себе томный взгляд с другого конца барной стойки. Это был хорошо одетый и по-пидарски зализанный молодой человек, который, черт побери, сверлил его взглядом. Не то, чтобы Джон считал себя нетерпимым к секс-меньшинствам всякого рода, он и сам иногда был не прочь позабавиться с парой-тройкой девченок, особое внимание уделяя их сладострастным играм, НО пидОрасов он не переносли каждой частичкой своего тела, особенно тогда, когда они сверлили его взглядом. Молодой человек с другого конца стойки встал и направился к нему. "ОН явно нарывается", поразмыслил своей затуманенной от алкоголя головой Джон, но решил взглянуть, как развернется дальнейший ход событий.
Человек подошел к нему и присел рядом.
- Ты один? - поинтересовася он.
- А тебе какая разница? - ответил вопросом на вопрос Джон, надеясь что тот свалит подобру-поздорову.
- Я заметил что тебе одиноко и, возможно, думал, хочешь взбодриться... - подмигнул ему незнакомец.
Джон начал присматривать на стойке что-нибудь потяжелее.
- Я могу тебе в этом помочь и подарить ранне неощутимое тобой насллаждение - не унимался незнакомец, гадко улыбаясь.
Тут терпению Джона пришел конец. С криками "сдохни, пидрюган вонючий!" схватив со стойки поллитровую бутылку скотча, и ничуть не отдавая себе отчета в происходящем, зарядил ее со всей силы наглому секс-меньшинству промеж глаз.
И тут-то все и началось. Голова незнакомца с хрустом, каким мы ломаем ветки на костер для барбекю, вывернулась, и он упал, захлебываясь своей кровью. В этот момент из его кармана выпала хорошо-, даже до-боли-знакомая Джону, пластиковая карта. Карта, которую мог носить только один тип людей в клубах такого рода - лицензированные наркоторговцы.
Джон мгновенно протрезвел. Будучи самим замешанным одно время в бизнессе такого рода, он знал, что яйца в гнезде не без орлицы, и за диллером, которого по своей дури он принял за голубка, предлагающего ему острых постельных ощущений, должна были присматривать дюжина смещавшихся в толпе бодигардов. Он, не теряя ни секунды, начал продираться сквозь оживленную толпу к выходу, когда кто-то крепко схватил его за руку. Встретившись лицом к лицу с одной из "орлиц", он, не мешкая, отточенным хуком справа по морде и добиванием коленом левой ноги в пах, избавился от временного припятствия и выбежал на улицу.

Он бежал. Нужно было поскорей скрыться и залечь на дно. Он не знал, куда он бежит, ноги вели его, и он им доверился.

Он остановился на мгновение за углом перевести дух, и, или из-за шума в ушах, или своего тяжелого дыхания, не услышал позади себя стук шагов и взвившийся курок ревльвера, поднесенного к его голове.

Джон раскинул мозгами.
___

Tyler Durden, 1990

Haniball
1st September 2007, 01:32
00:29

after 3 housr of playing dota with friends. .. i came home .. ate .. then i was drawing smth in front of the tv .. then ate again .. then again comp .. then bnet .starnet.md .. DAmn ... that footmen war was so awsome !!! WOW !! .. u should try it ... 00:31 )

CyberManiac
1st September 2007, 02:30
1:30:27

Прочитал некоторые посты и у меня появились смутные сомнения что не все втыкнули в смысл этой теме )

Carrot
2nd September 2007, 01:41
я тут ел.. и подумал: свежие овощи - это хорошо XD

BlackCross
2nd September 2007, 01:43
я тут ел.. и подумал: свежие овощи - это хорошо XD
Like carrots for example... :sarcastic:

Carrot
2nd September 2007, 01:55
Like carrots for example... :sarcastic:включительно :cool:

Cookiz
2nd September 2007, 02:04
I was thinking how 2 destroy tomorrow dat school :(
1. acid milk and some poisoned cookies or
2.KABOOM :evillaugh: ...[some cute lil black bomb~ies & dynamites under tecaher's toilet :beautiful2: ]

I think I'll continue dreaming...

Angie_Magpie
3rd September 2007, 04:44

The little, lonely trail of blood. I was disappointed yes, maybe less then i expected. The second in comand, Dumbell - the guy that hired Collin, the guy that said he`d cut me in to pieces and feed me to ravin dogs, the guy i was after - Dumbell was dead. Well not completely dead, he was slowly drownin in a puddle of his own piss. And i didn`t do it. Disappointing, to say the least..Funny how you see a guy slowly debilitating and turning into goo, and all you can think of is: i hope he doesn`t choke blood on by shoes. I guess everybody`s been in that situation when you see death and all you do is struggle between buyin skimmed milk or regular. Heard it was a reflex o` somethin, whatever. Don`t believe in that shrink-shit. I suddenly spaced out thinkin about anything and everything but that duying bastard..And then i felt my feet gettin wet. The little, happy trail of blood pouring from Dumbell`s right year formed a puddle around me and was soaking my shoes. I took out my knife to cut a piece of skin from Dumbell`s chest to wipe my shoes with and when i got down on my knees a bullet swished right where my head was just a second ago. So i roll, so i jump, so i run. I had no idea who was playin with me but i knew that chiefArtie wasn`t happy about the certain death. No problem, opinions are made to be broken. I am goin to brake every opinion in Arti`s body. Opinions and bones alike..
..The torn-open part of Dumbells head was givin me funny ideas. Something along the "fire-at-will" lines..

ToXic_maiDen
16th September 2007, 02:09
=_=...
Physical statement:My head hurts..:crazed:
mood: fucked up :(
expecting: tomorrow akiba.:evillaugh:

today i was a t phizics...dammit...x( ...so stupid...
today i was at maths.....dammit....so stupid :abandoned2:

geez....it's caturday, though i learn this crap......geez...
kill me someone....:whyyy:

Kratos
16th September 2007, 02:39
HP: 13 and falling...Pi,pi...pi....piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii......we've lost him...:(
MP: Someone (no need to poit) sayid that I've lost my mind.
Strengh: enough for making 1 move from chair to bed.
Agility: it's so dark that I think I'll broke something with my bear-style moves.
Intelligence: never heard of that.
Problems: Malfunctions in the CPU and Mainframe. The self-destruction system has been activated, all organs please evacuate the corpse imidiatly ...
Cause: 2 subjects.
Solutions: tomorrow's OFF.

This message will self-distruct in 3, 2, 1.:defeat:

Qwerty
5th October 2007, 00:34
Блин как я заипалься делать эти газеты для дня учительня уже 2 часа сижу и рисую и конец ешё не близок,всё больше не буду попадаться на эти уловки учителеи когда они будуть предлагать хорошую отметку...

ToXic_maiDen
6th October 2007, 22:02
Блин как я заипалься делать эти газеты для дня учительня уже 2 часа сижу и рисую и конец ешё не близок,всё больше не буду попадаться на эти уловки учителеи когда они будуть предлагать хорошую отметку...

я тебя понимаю...:giveup:

зы. а вапще можешь обращаццо за помощью ко мне и к печеньГо....за хорошую плату :)

SOCOL
6th October 2007, 22:10
я тебя понимаю...:giveup:

зы. а вапще можешь обращаццо за помощью ко мне и к печеньГо....за хорошую плату :)

лошара =3 напечатай все на принтере а потом обклей распечатками газету. и как грится - ниипет, если спросят)

Qwerty
6th October 2007, 22:21
лошара =3 напечатай все на принтере а потом обклей распечатками газету. и как грится - ниипет, если спросят)

Ваше я так и делаю но просто я вспомнил про это в последныии день и принтера у меня дома нетуXD

Wolfee
9th October 2007, 14:34
а чо тут писать нада? =)

BlackCross
9th October 2007, 23:42
а чо тут писать нада? =)
Your thoughts, only during the night.

Wolfee
10th October 2007, 00:04
I'm so happy 'cause tonight I found myself =)

Kuroda
10th October 2007, 03:17
I'm so happy 'cause tonight I found myself =)
и? и фсё :?:

Wolfee
10th October 2007, 23:47
когда напечатаю всё то кину какнить =) а щаз всё это печатать не хочется =)

BlackCross
11th October 2007, 00:27
My trip to England or There and Back Again

În căteva cuvinte - am fost o săptămână la o companie cu care vom coopera pe viitor şi cu proprietarul căreia taicămeu e prieten de 15 ani. Am stat la el acasa şi am făcut şi ceva lucru la ei la oficiu, un fel de practică. În afară de asta m-am distrat, shopping, sightseeing and all the entertaining stuff şi... am răcit încă binişor că la începutul săptămânii ploua şi era frig... şi am mai fost pe boat trip în 3 pe un boat care credeai că în orice minuta se va întoarce cu fundul în sus, pretty xtreme O_o Am fost în Brighton şi în Londra, lumea e stilata, tineretul arată bine nu ca la noi, "bishi" nu-s! And yes... saw a lot of cute asian chicks! XD
La Londra am fost pe the Eye, cea mai mare roată din lume, am văzut toată Londra de sus pe urmă la cel mai faimos muzeu de figur din ceara Madame Tusseauds (cred că aşa se scrie, eu-s varză în franceză), am fost la expoziţia lui Dali - extraordinar, jaw dropping însă din pâcat nu se permitea acolo de făcut poze :giveup: şi la o expoziţia gigantică Star Wars...
Am făcut ceva shopping, acolo găseşti absolut ce vreai, mă gândeam să iau manga la Death Note, dar însă m-am răzgândit când am calculat că pe toate volumele aş da circa w00 bucks... :silence:
Lots of cool stuff there... wish our country was like this, maybe in the future who knows...

Şi iată ceva poze:

De la Madame T. :

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/605/madame1ms2.jpg
Mr. Adolf, me and Mr. Winston ^_^

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2231/madame2en0.jpg
Future politician!?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9548/madame3gh4.jpg
XD

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9103/madame4ad8.jpg
Boobs! @_@

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5449/madame5si2.jpg
2 pirates >_> One real the other warez

t3h horror chamber of M.T.:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8229/horror1ej0.jpg
Isn't THAT cute!?

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/711/horror2fj8.jpg
Looked damn real...

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1795/horror3st7.jpg
Tortura asta spaniolii au folosit-o pana in 1973, damned sadies...

Roata way!

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1987/roata0wp5.jpg
ză landăn ai

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4343/roata1vq9.jpg
t3h c3ll

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8079/roata2qk7.jpg
Parlamentul şi Marele Ben fotografiat de pe roată...

The Empire Strikes Back

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4679/starwars1xd6.jpg
*psshhh* *psshhhhh*

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6504/starwars2ue8.jpg
Little green men... O_o

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/795/starwars3lm6.jpg
Say Hello to R2!

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8273/starwars4eq4.jpg
My favourite droid... I guess... >_>

Some things I bought and proud of

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1944/booksps6.jpg
A few books...

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4986/dollhv2.jpg
Yeah, I know it's cute X)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9306/spawngs9.jpg
And the award for the favourite thingie goes to...

And I'm returning this november there for >>>
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/134/ticketxb5.jpg

Kuroda
11th October 2007, 00:51
:speechless:when I will See that Suff with my eyes?

Dead
11th October 2007, 08:25
mda.. stsuper... vleu shi eu... ii bine a nus bishi xD

kiyo
15th October 2007, 03:41
hey, nice trip! si se pare ca te-ai distrat!!!! :p
sper ca ai adus si suvenire :payup:
nu... stii tu... pietricele :nosepick:

Shing
15th October 2007, 04:06
My trip to England or There and Back Again

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4679/starwars1xd6.jpg
*psshhh* *psshhhhh*
awesome - Dart Vader - banzaaaai :punch:

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4986/dollhv2.jpg
Yeah, I know it's cute X)
rly nice - beauty :love2:
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9306/spawngs9.jpg
And the award for the favourite thingie goes to...[/QUOTE]
oh God damn civilisation - I want him :furious: :damnit: was ma fav pers - ma 1st fav cooly pers:sohappy:

Wolfee
28th November 2007, 10:38
вот сидишь иногда и думаешь, поему у всех людей всё хорошо а у тебя иначе? почему все такие хорошые а ты чаще всего оказываешся плохим? знаете...както чусвтво того что ты особенный меня больше не возбуждает. Но всёравно, почему всё что ты делаешь думая что это правельно в итоге тебя тыкают в это носом и говорят "да что ты, блять, делаешь", "ты меня позоришь", "ты ваще какойто непонятный". хотя...по моим меркам нормальности всё по идее должно быть нормально...странненько...хм мм....но это пол беды...
не могу понять почему когда тебе кажется что вот вот она цель, всё, неужели можно уже отдохнуть...но...не тут то было, появляется ктото кто срёт тебе в душу, ты поступаешь аналогичьно и при это всё начинает вертется в засранном круговороте событий, и ради чего??? чтоб просто сказать "прощай, забудь о моём существовании"? хрень какаято получается из всего этого...(to be continued)

BlackCross
28th November 2007, 16:48
Eu în perioada asta în genere am crize de furie şi îmi vine să arunc tot ce mi se nimereşte sub mâină. Eu nu înţeleg multe fenomene cu care am de afacere în rutina zilelor... Nu înţeleg de ce naiba nouă ni se dă un bagaj de obiecte care e imposibil de învăţat într-acest timp de 3 luni. Nu înţeleg de ce sunt în mare parte înconjurat de oameni mizerabili, inculţi şi pur şi simplu proşti. Câteodată mi se crează impresia că problema e în mine, posibil că întradevăr mi-a sărit vreo roticica... >_>

Cookiz
2nd December 2007, 02:11
ok..meh parentz ruined my life & meh planz 4 future.(now I really don't have any reason 2 live) *in flames*
teh teacherz ruined my school'life too ~_~ do this...do that...go there...what on earth am I? (besidez of being the biggest choco' cookie? XD )
pentru ultima data fac gazeta de perete *crazed* macar de as obtine ceva din asta dar,nuuu...*beep soundz*
Hm...nvm,if my life doesn't make any sense now I'm fine with that ^_^

november
6th December 2007, 03:07
f*** .. iar stau la juma' de noapte la comp.. cat despre addicted, deja se shtie.. logica lucrurilor este cam urmatoarea: de ce sa ma odihnesc imediat ce simt nevoia? nooo, inainte de asta pornesc compul, si incepe, muzica// si fiecare piesa tre neaparat ascultata ca e atat de faina//, apoi chat, prostii, chestii, daca am o plictiseala totala - ma bag neaparat la film.. si asa mai departe - pana mai dimineatza..
ideea este - ca.. e o tema apropiata mie ))
P.S. citind crampee din alte posturi, imi dau seama ca cineva va trebui sa porneasca o tema cu denumirea "midnight shrink - support" ;)

BlackCross
6th December 2007, 03:31
Yeah, i-netul a devenit cam plictisitor in ultima vreme, tre de incercat ceva "nou". Hmpf, anyway, here I am jumate la 3, si maine la 9 jumate am examen, yey, ma duc la culcare, hope I fail it, poate ma voi invata minte. XD

november
6th December 2007, 03:38
Yeah, i-netul a devenit cam plictisitor in ultima vreme, tre de incercat ceva "nou". Hmpf, anyway, here I am jumate la 3, si maine la 9 jumate am examen, yey, ma duc la culcare, hope I fail it, poate ma voi invata minte. XD
hhhaaa! am mereu acest gand - cu "poate odata si o data vreo aripa de moara ma va lovi ca ma voi invatza minte.." nope, deocamdata imi reuseshte totul.. din experienta pot sa zic ca mai ai timp pana la vreo 4 - atunci mergi la culcare numai bine..

p.s. nu ma asculta :P

BlackCross
6th December 2007, 20:41
nope, deocamdata imi reuseshte totul..
+1. M-a Eliberat azi de la exam. :atsui:

SOCOL
6th December 2007, 20:44
а я проибал все полугодие и меня ждет секс без вазелина :silence:

REDDEVIL
7th December 2007, 03:51
а я проибал все полугодие и меня ждет секс без вазелина :silence:

Hope behind you will be a big blacky "gruzin" :rofl:

november
8th December 2007, 01:23
hih.. demult n-am mai desenat pe maini.. (am tic-ul asta de a desena cu pix gel negru pe palma sau bratz la pereki in loc de plictiseala..) si , iata ca azi acesta a fost motivul unei noi cunoshtintze.. poate nu e chiar inutila chestia asta.. ;)

Haniball
8th December 2007, 02:31
Vineri ... dup scoala am venit acasa ... la ora 2 m-am culcat ... spre mirarea mea am dormit pin la ora 8PM ... (intreaga saptamina nu am putut dormi cit im trebuie) ...m-am jucat dota .. ascult Gorilaz si "kakieta" mixuri de trance~dance ... hmm kro4 prostii .. 1:31 .. damn i don't want to sleep neither .. damn ..

REDDEVIL
8th December 2007, 03:15
I've put GITS Innocence on TMD, and started 2 watch it after that[1:15]...4 the 2 second time...just can't stop amassing myself by the geniality of M.Oshii... but I'm starting 2 feel tired[2:06]... guess I'll leave the best part 4 tomorrow...I hope everybody will get 2 see this movie, it is extraordinary...I won't say why...you just must watch it...zzz....

BlackCross
8th December 2007, 04:08
3:07 - Done with the 17th Naruto episode. Awsome anime. Currently planning on going to meet my friends and/or enemies on the other side of the dream. :nowai:

november
9th December 2007, 02:25
insomnie? .. mai degraba obicei de incapatinare si lipsa tariei de a organiza propriul timp.. prea multe fac din incapatzinare..
aa! si hai, bre! (*mie insami ma adresez) incepe in intr-un tarziu sacalculezi masa de beton si kilele de armatura necesara pt lucrarea a de lab/.. si mai fa ceva util

p.s. ma rupe de ca dragutz e smilul asta >>:?:

hai, fata, nu mai pierde timpul si mergi sa faci nanitza.. pt ca.. crede-ma!.. ajuta :D

november
28th January 2008, 02:15
nde... nu se schimba lucrurile .. am venit acasa molesita.. trei orea "abia" dormite.. nu e prima data - asa regim imi chiar place, oricum, e nevoie cateodata sa te odihneshti.. cel putin pt faptul ca ai obosit la moment, regardless ca nu te prea deranjezi de zi cu zi.. inca mai e timp de adihna..
oricum.. nu mai pot sa adorm mai devreme de ora 02:00.. mint .. 03:00..
mi se pare deja o absurditate ca sa merg la culcare mai devreme ca asta..
momentul marcant al zilei de ieri.. (nu dimineata, nici prima si ultima rasfoire a conspectului, nu examenul, si nici nota buna, (un pik mai mult m-am bucurat pt notele bune ale colegilor)).. momentul marcant a fost un 5 minute spre casa pe aleea umeda, cu vantul ala puternic in fata si o bucata de apus, si o mana inghetzata, si gandul asta prost de "oare toate in viata asta vor fi atat de simple?"

REDDEVIL
28th January 2008, 03:56
poate ca ai dreptate... mie in totdeauna mi s-au parut toate lucrurile simple, oricat de neplacute erau, cat despre treaba cu absurditatea ai nimerit-o la fix...la ora 2-3 stabil... ca vine somnul... nu din cauza ca eshti obosit ci din cauza ca este un proces fizionomic...place shi mie starea asta stranie...funny nu?

BlackCross
28th January 2008, 10:52
E simplu, si e cel mai bine cand poti controla acest simplu, insa cand merge impotriva ta deja e greu sa-i spui asa.
Insa pe mine deja ma irita la nebunie culcarile pe la 3-4...

SOCOL
28th January 2008, 19:25
НЯ (http://lurkmore.ru/%D0%9D%D1%8F)

BlackCross
29th January 2008, 00:29
НЯ (http://lurkmore.ru/%D0%9D%D1%8F)

* — Меня раздражает ваша розовая кофточка, ваши сиськи и ваш микрофон!
— Ня?
* — Что это на вас, Бэрримор?
— Сейлор фуку, сэр.
— Вы отаку, Бэрримор?!
— Ня, сэр.
* — Коннект поднялся!!!
— Няяяяяя!!!!!!!
* — Это вы бомбили Перл-Харбор?
— нЯ!

:rofl:

This one is also love >>> http://lurkmore.ru/%D0%94%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%83

november
29th January 2008, 03:02
*ня, deci simplul ala e simplu odata depasit

..они возвращаются! люди, которые когда-то были так интересны, с которыми хотелось проводить время, и которых так не хватало рядом, потому что .. черт его знает почему.. может просто они не успевали настроиться на одинаковую со мной волну.. так вот! через время они все возвращаются.
только разочарование уже случилось и это мне уже не интересно..
я хочу ощибаться

gothfry
30th January 2008, 17:56
2:26 in the morning ...
not again ... only 3 hours of sleep .. with this rate i'll loose grip soon .. but now what ?? i need a way to kill time till morning ..
thank god that i still have my faithful coals that will never say "NO" to me .. when i'm in need of them ..
the night is young and my sheet of paper is still blank .. dammit .. no muse will visit me at this hour .. but still .. there is hope ...

2:58 .. ahhh Edgar Alene Poe .. hmm there's an idea small but still

4:54 .. haaaaa .. and once again haaaaaaaaaaa

6:22 .. (hands in coal .. face too) but the work is done .. time to dress up and depart to university , time killed successfully ..

ToXic_maiDen
9th March 2008, 04:04
уже какая по счету ночь бессонная?...7-ая?...или может быть 10-ая?
каникулы почти кончились... скора школа и скоро отосплюсь...:sleeps:

найти найт...^_____^

BlackCross
9th March 2008, 04:38
найти найт...^_____^
I think I'm having a deja vu. @_@

ToXic_maiDen
9th March 2008, 04:44
I think I'm having a deja vu. @_@

why's dat? o.O

BlackCross
9th March 2008, 16:09
why's dat? o.O
Nothing, nvm. ^_~

november
9th March 2008, 23:28
Nothing, nvm. ^_~

if it was for BC, you should mark as copyright every word he ever said :evillaugh:

Black-Hells ラ
16th March 2008, 04:04
ora 2: askult muzica +)) shi caut ce sa fac :trance: totzi cu care pot sa vb normal dorm ...

Carrot
16th March 2008, 04:37
ora 2: askult muzica +)) shi caut ce sa fac :trance: totzi cu care pot sa vb normal dorm ...а ты буди народ, чё это они спят? тока пол третьего XD
-----
каждое утро еле встаю и говорю себе что лягу рано и отосплюсь.. пока не получается))

Slade
16th March 2008, 04:41
:dozingoff:
а.... что... хде?
Какого....!! пол третьего!!! :oy:
Вы чё совсем !! ЛЮДИ СПЯТ ЩЯЗ! :pissed:
Понаехали ёпт... =)

нучтож... сидел весь день дома так как думал офф будет сёдня и отменил планы =) щяз спать наверн пойду... уря! наконецц заканчиваю свою Demon Girl ... и с радостью после чего закончу ... могу с улыбкой сказать ей : Скрью Ю!

Black-Hells ラ
16th March 2008, 04:45
а ты буди народ, чё это они спят? тока пол третьего XD
-----
каждое утро еле встаю и говорю себе что лягу рано и отосплюсь.. пока не получается))

+ unmilion ... dar nu se primeshte pl9!!! XD

gothfry
18th March 2008, 15:22
Гыыыыы .. меня вчера в 2 ночи попиорла на яблоки , сидел с теликам и грыз их XD ... сьел штук 8

adrian1369
18th March 2008, 19:49
Bleah mam culcat tarziu shi capu ma doare pizdetz

BlackCross
19th March 2008, 01:23
M-am culcat pe la 8, m-am trezit acum, fun, cred ca pe la 3 iarăşi voi încerca să mă culc..

november
28th March 2008, 03:59
maaaaan! s-au terminat bumboanele malibu!
aveam vreo 3-4 si inca de altele micutze coffee-cream - tot 3
si mai vreau!! >_<
stau cu talpile pe calorifer si ma incalzesc - asa bine!
si am mai turnat putina apa cactishilor - asa ca nu se usuca .. inca ))
fuck! I hate to be so goodmooded ^_^

SOCOL
28th March 2008, 04:04
А Я ТОЖЕ ПРИНЯЛ АМФИТАМИНОВ И МНЕ ХОРОШО!!!!!!!!! ^_~

november
27th April 2008, 02:04
fuck! ~ (who agrees?)

BlackCross
27th April 2008, 02:31
fuck! ~ (who agrees?)
Fuck what? X))) Or whom?! X))))

november
27th April 2008, 02:51
less unnecesary questions! yes or no? (and it's more like damn it; the other meaning would be cool too though~ )

Psycho
27th April 2008, 02:55
I'm too bored to write something here...

SOCOL
27th April 2008, 03:00
I'm too bored to write something here...

+1 call me at 10

BlackCross
27th April 2008, 03:28
Fuck yeah sounds better than fuck no. ^_^

SOCOL
27th April 2008, 04:03
под музыку из локо роко гоняю в двух окнах рф онлайн, где в наглую добываю руду с двух акков, слушая бред архонтов и иерархов о ... в общем, бред))

пойду-ка я покурю

пс - кстати, отличная документалко, рекомендую. (http://www.torrentsmd.com/details.php?id=273981)

BlackCross
27th April 2008, 18:40
пс - кстати, отличная документалко, рекомендую. (http://www.torrentsmd.com/details.php?id=273981)
Downloaded 2 days ago, cand termin cu Bleach cred ca voi privi. ^_^

yori
30th April 2008, 01:36
Numar minutele pina la ora 12 (Ora 1 la MD ) , in , bar e calm ^^ , muzica bluse iar la televizor sporturi exreme ^^, doar 5 clienti care sevesc whisky, bere , ricard , patronul nu-i asa ca pot sa stau linistita la calculatorXD . Sper ca la 1 voi fi acasa , o ora cu metroul : timp pentru a citi manga *_*

november
30th April 2008, 02:54
cu metroul si o ora intreaga?? O_O ("I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto")
defapt, se pare ca mi-ar place asa un job~

saw it today. interesting~

SOCOL
4th May 2008, 04:48
shitty night...a doua noapte singura :bored:

забавный ненавящевый намек XD
________

пиплы. кто ждет споры?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23833.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/10536.html этот ролик напомнил чемто футураму

BlackCross
4th May 2008, 16:24
Dap, Spore tre sa fie ceva interesant...

Wolfee
4th May 2008, 23:43
Take the pain away from me
Burns so deeply
How can this life be...without...
...you!!! Have paved the way for me
Gave me purpose...
I imagine this life...
...without you!!!
романтичьно...банально...но красиво =)

yori
11th May 2008, 02:55
Nu demult am revenit de la o primblare singura prin Paris XD . Am fost intr-un magazin unde se vinde manga si s-a apropiat un tinar de mine si a inceput sa-mi dea o multime de intrebari , sa-mi ceara numarul , sa ma invite la o cafea ( eram unica fata la o ora asa tirzie in magazin XD), am spus ca sunt doar in vizita la Paris , ca am intrat sa cumpar doar un cadou penru o prietena ( Higure intradevar ti-al luat ce ti-am promis ^_~ ), ca miine revin in Moldova si multe alte XD, mi-a fost atit de amuzant XDXD, tot mai mult ma conving ca aici baietii sunt interesati de animeuri si manga mai mult decit fetele XD

Wolfee
11th May 2008, 22:24
Sodium sunrise burns my eyes
Electric charged reanimation
I must recombine my mind
After techno-crucifixion
Eruption of pain
Infection of sensual sickness
What are our secret fears?
Black of snow in iced tears...

november
21st May 2008, 01:18
mi-i somn acum - o oboseala placuta =)
am fost si la perechi, mi-am recuperat si okelarii uitati ieri la un magazin, am demisionat din consiliul asta studentesc (mare nevoie), m-am plimbat si cu andreea, am vorbit mult si ne intelegem super-ok ))
sper sa fie fericita si sa-i reuseasca de minune ceea pt ce e aici in visita
cafeaua aia cu frisca ce-am luat-o pe l a1230 era asa de bunaaaaa.. si cu ea mi-au adus si o bomboana - мишки в лесу - auzi! zici ca e special pentru mine ^_^
in fine - I love you all stiti voi cum
.dar.

SOCOL
25th May 2008, 05:09
Однажды перед наступлением нового года эры Дзисё четверо друзей собрались в
бане-фуроси, чтобы снять усталость прошедшего дня и смыть грехи прошедшего
года. Один из них, по имени Такамасу Хирамон, был составителем календарей и
любил, как говорится, время от времени украсить свое кимоно гербами клана
Фудзивара, то есть выпить. Другой служил церемониймейстером у князя Такэда
и звался Оити Миноноскэ. Он тоже был мастер полюбоваться ранней весной,
как пролетают белые журавли над проливом Саругасима, - то есть опять же
выпить. Третий из приятелей был знаменитый борец-сумотори по имени Сумияма
Синдзэн и, как все борцы, всегда находился в готовности омочить рукав, а то
и оба первой росой с листьев пятисотлетней криптомерии - проще говоря,
выпить как следует. Четвертый подвизался на сцене театра. Но под
псевдонимом Таканака Сэндзабуро он тоже частенько после представления
позволял себе понаблюдать восход полной луны из зарослей молодого бамбука,
что опять-таки означает пригубить чарку.

Распарившись в бочках с горячей водой, друзья решили предаться общему для
всех пороку. Молодой Такамасу предложил выпить трижды по три чарки
нагретого сакэ.

- Холостому мужчине доступны все развлечения, - сказал он. - Но даже и ему
вечерами становится тоскливо без жены. Сегодня я твердо намерен заключить
брачный контракт с госпожой Хидаримару, что живет за Восточным храмом, и
поэтому должен быть трезв и почтителен.

- Нет! - вскричал великан Синдзэн. - Не три, а девять раз по три чарки
следует нам выпить перед тем, как начну я готовиться к состязаниям в Киото,
потому что с завтрашнего дня мой сэнсэй воспретил мне даже проходить мимо
питейных заведений.

Молодые повесы решили уважить знаменитого борца и последовали его
предложению. После двадцать седьмой чарки, когда составитель календарей
уткнулся носом в миску с соевым соусом, церемониймейстер Оити вспомнил, что
кому-то из пирующих надо отправляться в Киото. Отчего-то решили, что это
именно Такамасу. Бедного составителя календарей погрузили в проходящую в
нужном направлении повозку, заплатили вознице и растолковали ему, что
избранница Такамасу живет за Восточным храмом.

И вот, вместо того чтобы пойти к возлюбленной, живущей в родном Эдо,
несчастный отправился в Киото, где, разумеется, тоже был Восточный храм!

Очнулся Такамасу вроде бы в доме госпожи Хидаримару - те же циновки, та же
ниша в стене, те же полки с изображениями Эбису и Дайкоку. Только женщина
была другая - шея длинная, стройная, разрез глаз четкий, линия волос надо
лбом естественна и красива, зубы не вычернены, как полагается замужней
женщине. На ней три платья с короткими рукавами из двойного черного шелка с
пурпурной каймой по подолу, изнутри просвечивает вышитый золотом герб.
Звать ее Идуми-сан. Увидел Такамасу красавицу - и сразу влюбился!

Ей, по всему видать, тоже понравился славный юноша, потому что она, схватив
кисть и тушечницу, тут же начертала на своем левом рукаве стихотворение:

Хотелось бы мне,
Сидя у зеркала,
Увидеть, как в тумане,
Где закончится путь мой,
Затерявшийся в вечерней росе!

Трудно застать врасплох составителя календарей. Такамасу немедленно снял
башмак, вытащил стельку из рисовой бумаги и сразу же сочинил "ответную
песню":

Хотелось бы мне
Спросить у ясеня
Или у старой сосны на горе,
Где живет та,
Которую назову единственной!

После этого, разумеется, другие объяснения в любви стали излишними.

Но не успели влюбленные, как говорится, и ног переплести, как входная дверь
отъехала в сторону и на пороге появился суженый госпожи Идуми -
прославленный самурай Ипорито-но-Суке. Увидев любимую в объятиях другого,
он закрыл лицо рукавом, прошел в угол и, достав из футляра нож длиной в
четыре сяку, сделал себе сеппуку. Кровь хлынула на белые циновки, и
несчастному Такамасу не оставалось ничего другого, как вытащить из ножен
катану и обезглавить благородного самурая, чтобы облегчить его страдания.

Идуми-сан при виде безголового тела вскрикнула, но сразу же взяла себя в
руки, согрела сакэ, сменила икебану в нише, вытащила из окоченевших рук
мертвого Ипорито-но-Суке нож длиной в четыре сяку и последовала за ним,
сохраняя верность данному некогда обещанию. Такамасу Хирамон, рыдая, снес
голову и ей. Сам же он, сложив предварительно предсмертную танку, закатал
кимоно и тоже вонзил смертоносное лезвие в живот.

Узнав об этом, в далеком Эдо его суженая, госпожа Хидаримару, совершила
богатые приношения в храм Аматэрасу, раздала служанкам свои праздничные
одежды с широкими китайскими поясами на лимонного цвета подкладке, после
чего велела позвать своего престарелого дядю, чтобы он помог и ей
расстаться с опостылевшей жизнью.

Вскоре печальная весть дошла и до императорских покоев. Государь тут же
переменил наряд, надел простой охотничий кафтан, трижды прочитал вслух
стихотворение "Персик и слива молчат...", призвал к себе канцлера Фудзимори
Каматари и через него даровал оставшимся трем участникам роковой попойки
высокую честь добровольно расстаться с жизнью.

Оити Миноноскэ, Сумияма Синдзэн и Таканака Сэндзабуро, не дрогнув,
выслушали повеление государя и на третий день весны, выпив двадцать семь
раз по три чарки сакэ, выполнили его со всеми полагающимися подробностями.

Всех семерых похоронили на одном кладбище у подножия горы Муругаяма, где
лепестки алой сливы каждый год осыпаются на гранитные плиты. С тех пор туда
частенько приходят несчастные влюбленные пары, чтобы совершить ритуальное
двойное самоубийство.

Qwerty
29th June 2008, 04:56
Пам-пам-ба-да-дам!
Всё People уже закрывають,и место него открывають казино.
Скажите прошаи Caligul'ы.

gothfry
17th September 2008, 22:42
my world has gone to hell again :sigh: .. and as usually i'm first class ticket .. felling like my head refuses to admit the fact that i lost .. again :sigh: .. my back, my head, my legs, my arms and my heart are all in intense stress and pain .. pill are yammi but do no good .. still tried to sink in books but no good can't focus my head straight on anything :abandoned:

ahhhhhhh (( hope this ends soon and quickly

if not then there's no other thing then to ...neeeaa to early to think about that

Yuki
17th September 2008, 22:43
my world has gone to hell again :sigh: .. and as usually i'm first class ticket .. felling like my head refuses to admit the fact that i lost .. again :sigh: .. my back, my head, my legs, my arms and my heart are all in intense stress and pain .. pill are yammi but do no good .. still tried to sink in books but no good can't focus my head straight on anything :abandoned:

ahhhhhhh (( hope this ends soon and quickly

хеееей!!!чувачок!!!выздоравл ивай блин!негоже ся так чувствовать!!!)))))

If not then there's no other thing then to ...neeeaa to early to think about that

фигассе!тока это,в крайности не надо впадать)))

BlackCross
17th September 2008, 23:19
Depression huh?

november
18th September 2008, 00:24
oleg, sau inceteaza sa gandesti toate prostiile astea sau schimba avatarul tau cute and fluffy, pentru ca una cu alta nu se leaga, iar tu esti persoana pentru care armonia conteaza *hugs*

adrian1369
18th September 2008, 00:44
Daca iara el :evillaugh: