PDA

View Full Version : Galneryus

Carrot
2nd September 2007, 10:45
http://www.torrentsmd.com/imagestorage/293530_974.jpg

Galneryus is a Japanese Power Metal band playing material inspired by metal legends Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica, and Japanese Visual Kei group, X JAPAN. The current members are Yama-B (vocals), Syu (guitar), Yu-to (bass), Yukhi (keyboard) and Satoh (drums.)

Veterans of the heavy metal scene, they set to work assembling a band. Syu, known as guitarist for the indie heavy metal bands VALKYR, ANIMETAL and AUSHVITZ, where he also served as lead vocalist, and vocalist Yama-B, who worked with bands Gunbridge and REKION, originally were joined by keyboardist A (of Valkyr) and drummer Toshihiro (Formerly of Honey Quest and Cemetary.) They soon were to recruit keyboardist Yuhki, of Ark Storm, and drummer Junichi Satoh. They were signed to VAP Records. Syu writes music for the band and contributed his deep, roaring vocals, while lead vocalist Yama-B contributes the songwriting, with lyrics and song titles in English. Galneryus has a dress style that borders on the style of visual kei, with medievally styled and leather dress, toting instruments with coloration to match.

Galneryus' first album was the Rock opera styled Flag of Punishment. Through a few loosely tied songs, this album seems to tell the story of a revolution to gain freedom, and its victories and losses. The second album, Advance to the Fall seems to be more of straightforward album, which doesn't tell a specific story, but rather tells a collection of smaller stories for the sake of standalone pieces. Cover art for both albums is that of Yoshitaka Amano, artist for the Final Fantasy series of video games.

офферю то что нашёл: http://www.torrentsmd.com/details.php?id=138918

Psycho
2nd September 2007, 13:21
Почему-то картинка мне жутко напоминает Nightmare...

Carrot
2nd September 2007, 13:27
я бы сказал что стиль игры у них отличается..

а так? :)

http://www.torrentsmd.com/imagestorage/293534_3a7.gif

Psycho
2nd September 2007, 13:36
Плин, ну сравни - на хэдэре явно Nightmare....
http://www.torrentsmd.com/imagestorage/83048_119.jpg

Neko
2nd September 2007, 13:43
In that pic it really is Nightmare, lol. Maybe he just confused the two bands.
Nice songs, btw... :)

Carrot
2nd September 2007, 14:50
лол)
фото Nightmare с названием Galneryus =)
ща быстренько поменяю :)

BlackCross
2nd September 2007, 19:52
Rup buci, recomand!

Carrot
2nd September 2007, 20:57
approved by BlackCross XD

BlackCross
3rd September 2007, 03:12
approved by BlackCross XD
Yeah that! :atsui:

Nari
7th September 2007, 22:03
[ is late ]

*cough* ...am buca intreaga, dar mi-au placut~ chiar aveam nevoie de ceva nou si bun :) Multzam fain ^o^

Carrot
8th September 2007, 18:04
у кого есть группа Sky Wings? пишу тут потомучто тож японский пауэр метал. я тока EP 2005 года нашёл.

L.A.
29th October 2007, 19:59
It's not a j-rock band, yes they are Japan band but they are playing power-metal and they never was a part of j-rock community, not all Japan rock is j-rock, I know it's sounds funny but it's true, you should talk with some Japanese j-fans, like I did, they will explain you...

Carrot
29th October 2007, 22:30
It's not a j-rock band, yes they are Japan band but they are playing speed-metal and they never was a part of j-rock community, not all Japan rock is j-rock, I know it's sounds funny but it's true, you should talk with some Japanese j-fans, like I did, they will explain you...я уже спрашивал кросса об этом. он написал что J-Rock - это любой рок, созданый японскими музыкантами.. :flattered:

L.A.
29th October 2007, 23:03
Sorry but any j-rock band should even have some visual key, oshare key etc characteristic... Galneryus doesn't have it...

Neko
29th October 2007, 23:32
Sorry but any j-rock band should even have some visual key, oshare key etc characteristic... Galneryus doesn't have it...

GLAY, L'Arc~En~Ciel (from 1996 till present, of course, because they also started with visual) also don't have any Visual Kei style (or other similar to this). Does that mean that they also aren't J-rock bands?!

J-rock = Japanese rock = rock made in Japan >_>

BlackCross
29th October 2007, 23:57
J-rock = Japanese rock = rock made in Japan >_>
+1 :full:

L.A.
30th October 2007, 00:24
Heh, L'Arc~En~Ciel are the parents of visual kei, they are forever J-ROCK band. They also like Luna Sea, Diru, they simplified the visual kei, now visual kei it's not only make up of Malice Mizeк... Also there a lot of rock band that are in J-POP genre, it's not only a word J-ROCK, it's a genre of music and there are some criteries that сharacterize all J-ROCK bands...

BlackCross
30th October 2007, 00:40
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-rock#Rock_music

Dead
30th October 2007, 01:12
+1 :full:

+2

la tema: am askultat kiteva kintece...kinta super..

Neko
30th October 2007, 01:46
Heh, L'Arc~En~Ciel are the parents of visual kei, they are forever J-ROCK band. They also like Luna Sea, Diru, they simplified the visual kei, now visual kei it's not only make up of Malice Mizeк... Also there a lot of rock band that are in J-POP genre, it's not only a word J-ROCK, it's a genre of music and there are some criteries that сharacterize all J-ROCK bands...

Yeah, but the present L'Arc~En~Ciel doesen't even have a damn glimpse of Visual Kei... <_< Shesh... isn't it obvious?! They ended their Visual Kei look back then in 1996, as I mentioned before. And who said anything about LUNA SEA?! And take GLAY (or maybe even Janne Da Arc) as a good example. And starting from J-rock, you came to J-pop. What does that have to do with Visual Kei style?! >_>
Duh, being the music created in Japan, by Japanese people isn't enough for you to call it Japanese music (or Japanese rock) or whatever?
I guess it's useless already. You may think what you want. I rest my case.

L.A.
30th October 2007, 02:20
I don't want to explane, for me J-Rock it's a genre of music, is totaly different from rock, it's not only japanese rock, it's other thing. I tell that Galneryus is J-rock band, I understand that they are from Japan, but they don't have anything from my j-rock genre. Ok, may be it's my problem, may be not, you have just to ask some japanese fans about Galneryus and j-rock, they will answer like me. Just try....

BlackCross
30th October 2007, 02:24
Dir en grey e J-Metal defapt...

Dead
30th October 2007, 02:26
Galneryus e j-power de fapt XD