PDA

View Full Version : Ayumi Hamasaki

BlackCross
5th May 2007, 12:58
http://www.torrentsmd.com/imagestorage/184013_a42.jpg

Ayumi Hamasaki is a J-Pop singer and song-writer under the Avex Trax label although most of her vinyls were released under the Rhythm Republic label. A former model, she was raised in a single-parent family, and was rebellious growing up. She eventually dropped out of high school, only to be discovered by chance at a karaoke night. Despite an unsuccessful first single in 1995 (her first single was of the rap genre), she debuted in the pop scene with poker face in 1998 and thousands of fans attest to her attractiveness and musical potential.

Since LOVE ~destiny~, nearly every one of her singles has landed in the top three, helping to set her status as a successful singer-songwriter in stone. Ayumi has a large collection of albums available on the Avex Trax label, including some remix albums that provide a slightly more enjoyable dance experience for those so inclined. Her large fanbase and regularly strong sales would suggest that she's something worth listening to. Ayumi is also the all-time 4th best-selling artist in Japan with sales of over 45 million copies of her albums and singles and the highest selling solo and female artist in Japan. Ayumi is also the only solo artist to have sold 20 million singles in Japan. She has worked with a diverse selection of companies, and has promoted many products. Panasonic is currently at the top of the list. She had her own TV show called "AYU READY?" and a doll called Ayupan.

She has sold over 45,528,000 copies in Japan alone. She currently has 27 #1 singles (15 consecutive) and 12 consecutive #1 albums. She was the 39th biggest taxpayer in Japan for 2002 and 37th for 2003,she once accounted for 40% of her label's income.

Stage Name: Hamasaki Ayumi , Hamazaki Kurumi the name that she used for her model-actress career
Birth Name: Hamasaki Ayumi
Nicknames: Ayu
Birthday: October 2, 1978
Birth Place: Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Zodiac: Libra
Blood Type: A
Height: 157cm (61.8 in ; 5'1")
Weight: 40kg (88.18 lbs)
Measurements: 80cm-53cm-82cm (31.5 in-20.9 in-32.3 in)
Favorite Female Entertainers: Keiko (Globe), Miyazawa Rie, Matsuda Seiko
Musical Influences: As a child she listened to rock music (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple), because she was influenced by a relative. Now she likes listening to soul music such as Babyface and En Vogue.
Favorite City: New York
Favorite Actors: Nicolas Cage, Miyazawa Rie
Favorite Movies: The Bodyguard, Betty Blue, Leaving Las Vegas
People I Respect: People who have things I don't have.
People I Dislike: Liars, people who don't say hello.
Current Interest: Collecting white things for my room
Favorite Food: Biscuits (maybe my staple diet!), cakes, chocolates, kimchi (Korean marinated cabbage)
Favorite Things to Read: Most of the fashion magazines. Modern-language translations of the Manyo tanka poems are especially interesting. Poems of Giniro Natsuo, Aida Mitsuo, etc.
Lessons: Piano, Japanese calligraphy (5th rank), abacus calculation, Japanese flower arrangement, Kumon-shiki study system

ElMoldovano
7th May 2007, 02:15
simpaticuta fata... chiar daca unii zic ca nu-i asa. rolul ei in too fast too furious e foarte bine jucat, imho

BlackCross
7th May 2007, 02:33
Ea nu a jucat in 2 Fast 2 Furious.

SOCOL
8th May 2007, 00:24
Saw her pv - is this love. fsking pop, but girlie sure have a nice body though :love:

ElMoldovano
8th May 2007, 13:55
sau in tokyo drift...

Narcisse
8th May 2007, 20:09
sau in tokyo drift...

Doar prin asta e caracterizata Japonia?

SOCOL
10th May 2007, 22:33
Doar prin asta e caracterizata Japonia?

нет, еще они придумали хентай, тентакли и автоматы по продаже ношенных женских трусиков :lol:

BlackCross
11th May 2007, 01:31
автоматы по продаже ношенных женских трусиков :lol:
SUGGOOOOII!! :omg:

DESOUL
11th May 2007, 08:47
нет, еще они придумали хентай, тентакли и автоматы по продаже ношенных женских трусиков :lol:

Lol yea that added some HOT to theyr culture :sweet:

Carrot
11th May 2007, 11:13
автоматы то поставили, но вот интересно - помогло ли это? сложно представить как чувак после работы останавливает машину у магазина, кладёт денюжку и достаёт это дело... стыдно не будет? :)

DESOUL
11th May 2007, 11:30
автоматы то поставили, но вот интересно - помогло ли это? сложно представить как чувак после работы останавливает машину у магазина, кладёт денюжку и достаёт это дело... стыдно не будет? :)
Not even 1 bit :casual:

Carrot
11th May 2007, 16:23
Not even 1 bit :casual:damn machine, give me what i paid for :payup: :lol:

DESOUL
11th May 2007, 18:59
damn machine, give me what i paid for :payup: :lol:
Why are you telling that to me? Want mine used panties or smt? :_:

Nari
12th May 2007, 16:06
With milk :snicker2:

Cocoa anybody? o.O

on topic: la inceputul tumultoasei calatorii pe apele netului imi placea la nebunie tipa asta. She's way damn too cute xD and talented and so on... Si totusi e muuult prea pop pt mine, dar pt a ma inveseli mai ascult =D Ii prefer melodiile mai trance, cum ar fi Catcher in the Light, putin cantat mult zgomot XD.

Cookies? :want:

Angie_Magpie
5th June 2007, 01:56
on topic: la inceputul tumultoasei calatorii pe apele netului imi placea la nebunie tipa asta. She's way damn too cute xD and talented and so on...

+vreo doua. memorial adress ascult pana acum.

зы. straniu ca nu-i tema p/ BOA, poate sa fac eu una?:crafty:

Ichigo.No.Invasion
21st September 2009, 19:19
Am auzit doar un cantec de`al ei.. de la Inuyasha-Dearest parca. ^^ Normal cantec. ^^

Miliko
24th September 2009, 16:48
http://www.torrentsmd.com/imagestorage/184013_a42.jpg

Ayumi Hamasaki is a J-Pop singer and song-writer under the Avex Trax label although most of her vinyls were released under the Rhythm Republic label. A former model, she was raised in a single-parent family, and was rebellious growing up. She eventually dropped out of high school, only to be discovered by chance at a karaoke night. Despite an unsuccessful first single in 1995 (her first single was of the rap genre), she debuted in the pop scene with poker face in 1998 and thousands of fans attest to her attractiveness and musical potential.

Since LOVE ~destiny~, nearly every one of her singles has landed in the top three, helping to set her status as a successful singer-songwriter in stone. Ayumi has a large collection of albums available on the Avex Trax label, including some remix albums that provide a slightly more enjoyable dance experience for those so inclined. Her large fanbase and regularly strong sales would suggest that she's something worth listening to. Ayumi is also the all-time 4th best-selling artist in Japan with sales of over 45 million copies of her albums and singles and the highest selling solo and female artist in Japan. Ayumi is also the only solo artist to have sold 20 million singles in Japan. She has worked with a diverse selection of companies, and has promoted many products. Panasonic is currently at the top of the list. She had her own TV show called "AYU READY?" and a doll called Ayupan.

She has sold over 45,528,000 copies in Japan alone. She currently has 27 #1 singles (15 consecutive) and 12 consecutive #1 albums. She was the 39th biggest taxpayer in Japan for 2002 and 37th for 2003,she once accounted for 40% of her label's income.

Stage Name: Hamasaki Ayumi , Hamazaki Kurumi the name that she used for her model-actress career
Birth Name: Hamasaki Ayumi
Nicknames: Ayu
Birthday: October 2, 1978
Birth Place: Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Zodiac: Libra
Blood Type: A
Height: 157cm (61.8 in ; 5'1")
Weight: 40kg (88.18 lbs)
Measurements: 80cm-53cm-82cm (31.5 in-20.9 in-32.3 in)
Favorite Female Entertainers: Keiko (Globe), Miyazawa Rie, Matsuda Seiko
Musical Influences: As a child she listened to rock music (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple), because she was influenced by a relative. Now she likes listening to soul music such as Babyface and En Vogue.
Favorite City: New York
Favorite Actors: Nicolas Cage, Miyazawa Rie
Favorite Movies: The Bodyguard, Betty Blue, Leaving Las Vegas
People I Respect: People who have things I don't have.
People I Dislike: Liars, people who don't say hello.
Current Interest: Collecting white things for my room
Favorite Food: Biscuits (maybe my staple diet!), cakes, chocolates, kimchi (Korean marinated cabbage)
Favorite Things to Read: Most of the fashion magazines. Modern-language translations of the Manyo tanka poems are especially interesting. Poems of Giniro Natsuo, Aida Mitsuo, etc.
Lessons: Piano, Japanese calligraphy (5th rank), abacus calculation, Japanese flower arrangement, Kumon-shiki study system

fata e foarte dragutza shi talentata

KuroiButterfly
14th July 2010, 16:38
I'm not a fan, but I like this song :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe0lfp_pv-ayumi-hamasaki-moon_music

[Released: 14 July, 2010]