Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Akiba > Akiba > Announcements & Feedback

Default Eddie Jackson Jersey
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
linchao

Alright Bears’ fans Bobby Massie Jersey , no more being upset at the double doink, it’s time to move on. The ending to the 2018 Bears season wasn’t ideal, but it’s over. It’s time to turn the page because 2019 looks promising. If you want to reflect back on this past season do it with fondness and remember Khalil Mack doing Khalil Mack things, the 6 TD passes against the Buccaneers https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adrian-Amos-Jersey , the sweep of the Lions, the “Oompa Loompa” and “Santa’s Sleigh” play, knocking the Packers and the Vikings out of the playoffs, winning the NFC North Jordan Howard Color Rush Jersey , 4 All-Pros. etc., etc., etc...Last season was a blast. Next season will be better.In my latest T Formation Conversation podcast I touch on a variety of subjects as I turn the page on 2018 and start to get ready for the 2019 season. Here’s a loose outline of the show. A quick reflection on 2018.What Vic Fangio meant to the Bears.How will Chuck Pagano’s defense be different.Any changes to the offensive line in 2019?Jordan Howard’s future.Ed Reed on the coaching staff?Are Eagles’ fans the worst?Will Kareem Hunt be a Bear?Give the show a listen right here!And make sure you guys all subscribe to the Windy City Gridiron Podcast Channel so you never miss a thing. On this episode of Bear With Me, Robert combs through the latest news from Bears’ OTAs before recapping notable quotes from Bears100 and discussing the importance of coaching in the NFL today." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCo mmunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:Latest NewsRoster AnalysisPodcasts/AudioWill Adam Shaheen break out in 2019?New Eddie Jackson Jersey ,112commentsOn this episode of Bear With Me, Robert combs through the latest news from Bears’ OTAs before recapping notable quotes from Bears100 and discussing the importance of coaching in the NFL today.CDTShareTweetShareShareWill Adam Shaheen break out in 2019?Adam Shaheen contributes rare points in loss to LionsDennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY SportsWhat’s up Bears fans! On this episode of Bear With Me, I start out by discussing the latest news from OTAs. Who’s playing playing well? Has anyone gotten hurt? [START-12:15]I then cover a few quotes and stories that came out of this weekend’s Bears100 celebration, including Pace’s trade for Khalil Mack https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Allen-Robinson-Jersey , the scouting departments’ thoughts on Ha Ha Clinton Dix. and a surprising defensive lineman who’s already caught DC Chuck Pagano’s attention. [12:15-20:30]After that I spend the rest of the episode talking about the importance of head coaching in the NFL, highlighting Bill Belichick as a prime example of what a great coach can do for a team. I also talk about what makes Matt Nagy so good for our offense while answering these three questions (posed by our own Nut_Cracker):What is a “scripted” drive and how does it differ from unscripted drives?Why is only the first drive scripted? Why not subsequent drives?MT10 thrives in scripted drives. Does that mean MT10 is not mature enough to lead and execute on unscripted drives?Give it a listen and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length Chase Daniel Color Rush Jersey , content, frankly anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!
linchao is offline   Reply With Quote