Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Akiba > Akiba > Main Forum

Default Youth L. P. Ladouceur Jersey
Old 3 Days Ago   #1
linchao

The Cowboys got a touchdown with 39 seconds remaining in the first half to tie the Titans 14-14 at halftime.Dallas dominated the first quarter Youth L. P. Ladouceur Jersey , with two takeaways, nearly another and drives to the Tennessee 20, 4 and 6 yard lines. They got seven points out of it, with Brett Maher missing a 38-yard field goal and Dak Prescott throwing an interception to Kevin Byard by trying to force the ball into Amari Cooper.Byard ran to the midfield star, borrowing one of Terrell Owens’ old celebrations.Marcus Mariota had two fumbles in the first quarter L. P. Ladouceur Jersey Stitched , and Luke Stocker had another overturned to an incompletion on replay. The Cowboys managed to turn the Titans’ miscues into only a 4-yard touchdown pass from Prescott to Cooper.The Titans had second-quarter drives of 80 and 69 yards, taking a 14-7 lead on an 18-yard pass from Mariota to Dion Lewis with 4:11 remaining in the first half.The Cowboys tied it on Allen Hurns‘ 23-yard catch from Prescott at the end of the half.Prescott is 10-of-15 for 139 yards with two touchdowns and an interception. Cooper, who played most of the first-half snaps, has three catches for 30 yards and a touchdown. Ezekiel Elliott has 45 yards on 12 carries and three catches for 51 yards.Mariota has completed 12 of 15 passes for 130 yards and a touchdown. Lewis has eight carries for 21 yards. Corey Davis has four catches for 42 yards. INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest on Wednesday at the NFL scouting combine (all times local):5:25 p.m.John Elway says he wants Case Keenum to stay in Denver this season, but he’s given his incumbent quarterback the option of leaving if he wants.NFL rules prevent Elway from discussing his pending acquisition of Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco Youth Anthony Brown Jersey , a trade that won’t become official until the start of the league year on March 13.But he can talk about Keenum, and he did just that Wednesday at the NFL scouting combine.“My preference would be for him to stay,” Elway said.That would require a contract restructure. He’s due $18 million this season, including $7 million guaranteed.Elway said his desire to keep Keenum isn’t a reflection of what he thinks about this year’s quarterbacks crop.“That’s not the reason I’m saying we want Case back. I would like Case back because I think he’s a good football player that can help us,” Elway said. “Now Anthony Brown Jersey Stitched , I gave that flexibility to Case.”Elway also said the Broncos will exercise their options on defensive end Derek Wolfe and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, who is returning from a torn Achilles tendon.
linchao is offline   Reply With Quote