Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Akiba > Akiba > Announcements & Feedback

Default The player's deal with Toulouse ends . Jersey
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
linchao

Barcelona is thinking about the future Cheap Real Madrid Soccer Team Uniform , and their latest signing is a good example of the direction where the team will be heading in the next few years.Earlier today, Los Blaugranas announced that a deal to lure 19-year-old defender Jean-Clair Todibo to Camp Nou has been reached. The player's deal with Toulouse ends with the 2018-19 season, which means that the Spanish giants have landed the footballer on a free transfer.Todibo has been left out of the team's lineups due to his reluctance to sign a new deal with Toulouse. This issue played a major role in the negotiation, since Todibo was desperate to keep playing. The footballer has played nineteen games in the French top flight www.thetopsoccer.com/club-team-kit/tottenham-hotspur , scoring one goal.After the deal was reached, Todibo took it to social media to show his satisfaction."I'm really happy to have signed for Barcelona starting on July 2019. This is more than a club and I appreciate their trust in me. It will be a new stage in my career and I'll do everything in my power to do accomplish great things. Right now I am a Toulouse FC player and I'm available to help my team-mates for as long as I am here. TEF (the team) made me grow in a Ligue 1 side and I will always be grateful for it. Thank you". Inter CEO corporate Alessandro Antonello has spoken about the Nerazzurri’s hopes for the future during an exclusive interview with leadersinsport.com’s official YouTube channel. Antonello, who is responsible for the management of the Inter brand, reports directly to president Steven Zhang and discussed the impact of Suning since they bought the club back in the summer of 2016. Here is what he had to say:“Our greatest achievement in the past year was the return to the UEFA Champions League. It was an important part of our strategy right from the start of last season. It was great and we are happy for the club and our fans. The biggest challenge for Suning was to change the club from being a family business to an international club. It’s a process that started in 2016 when they took over. Now we have to focus on our new challenges for the future.“I am honoured to lead this process and work with the Chinese ownership Cheap Argentina Soccer Team Uniform , which has a different culture but puts a lot of passion and support into the club. This gives us the opportunity to expand our fanbase, increase revenue and prepare for the future more positively. Our objectives are clear. We intend to grow the fanbase even further, continue to increase revenue and grow the Inter brand. The Inter brand means respecting our history and legacy from the past. We also have to look to the future by trying to become more modern, combining Italian style while always keeping our history in mind.”Antonello concluded by explaining why the inauguration of Inter’s Media House was such a key component within Suning’s stated objective of making the club’s brand one of the most famous and instantly recognisable ones in the world of football: “It has been a key step for us. The idea is to keep all the fans close to the club www.thetopsoccer.com , not just those who have the opportunity to come to San Siro to watch the team. We want to create all the digital content dedicated to our fans around the world to keep them united and provide an experience for those who are not at the stadium to enjoy. It is a key objective of ours. The biggest challenge is to create innovative content, and today everyone can create it on a digital level, but we want to create a different perspective on life at the club.”It is clear that, in terms of infrastructure and improving the way in which Inter operates in a business sense www.thetopsoccer.com/national-team-kit/belgium , Suning have already taken things to a new level. Once the Settlement Agreement comes to an end and the Nerazzurri are finally freed from the constraints of Financial Fair Play, they should be in a position to invest in the playing squad and make a concerted effort to close the gap between themselves and Juventus during the next couple of years. That will be music to the ears of Interisti the world over.
linchao is offline   Reply With Quote