Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   Akiba > Akiba > Main Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Default J-Girls!
Old 8th May 2007   #1
SOCOL
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,045
I wonder, wh this forum ain't have this thread
Kk, u've compelled me))

Lets post here the most "kawai" j-gals. AND NO FSKIN' THAI !!!


Ok, Lets start!
First - one of my fav. models - Leah Dizon









SOCOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th May 2007   #2
REDDEVIL
Cyberpunked
 
REDDEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wonderland(anything can happen here)
Posts: 2,470
Bet she's not 100% Japish
__________________
REDDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote

Default
Old 8th May 2007   #3
SOCOL
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDEVIL View Post
Bet she's not 100% Japish
Kk. but she's hot)

Second gal is Aki Hoshino





















SOCOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th May 2007   #4
REDDEVIL
Cyberpunked
 
REDDEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wonderland(anything can happen here)
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCOL View Post
Kk. but she's hot)
NO DOUBT!!!!

O! la tema: Mi-am adus aminte de o discutzie purtata recent cu un amic. El a "avut" o prietena de rasa asiatica shi spunea ca avea mari pribleme deoarece la ele..ano.. . "chestia" e mica shi e forte dureros. Ce parere avetzi??? mai doritzi inca o J-Girlfriend?
__________________
REDDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote

Default
Old 8th May 2007   #5
SOCOL
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,045
tight pussy problem? it solves quickly and enjoyable
SOCOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th May 2007   #6
REDDEVIL
Cyberpunked
 
REDDEVIL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wonderland(anything can happen here)
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCOL View Post
tight pussy problem? it solves quickly and enjoyable
o rly ??? you think so good luck then!
Bet on your Hentai collection that you "hadn't" a asiatic girl
__________________
REDDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote

Default
Old 8th May 2007   #7
SOCOL
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDEVIL View Post
o rly ??? you think so good luck then!
Bet on your Hentai collection that you "hadn't" a asiatic girl
I'll trade u my collection for one jap^^ But don't be so sure 'bout this. :one:
Russians live in asia too :lol:
SOCOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Default
Old 8th May 2007   #8
Psycho
Honored Member
 
Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kishintown
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCOL View Post
I'll trade u my collection for one jap^^ But don't be so sure 'bout this. :one:
Russians live in asia too :lol:
How dare you?!
I would give up half of my remaining lifespan for a j-girl...

And about russians in asia - true, but we are in Moldova, so it would be better to know - How many j-girls are there in Moldova...
Well... I know that there is a couple of j-twins studying here
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote

Default
Old 8th May 2007   #9
SOCOL
Elder
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
How dare you?!
I would give up half of my remaining lifespan for a j-girl...

And about russians in asia - true, but we are in Moldova, so it would be better to know - How many j-girls are there in Moldova...
Well... I know that there is a couple of j-twins studying here
Half of a lifespan ? :bingo: I'll find an asiatic homo and redress him in a cute j-girl for ya))

Couple of j-twins, huh? I imagine those lolys right now. Are they same to Onegai twins? :love2:
SOCOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Default
Old 8th May 2007   #10
Psycho
Honored Member
 
Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kishintown
Posts: 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCOL View Post
Half of a lifespan ? :bingo: I'll find an asiatic homo and redress him in a cute j-girl for ya))

Couple of j-twins, huh? I imagine those lolys right now. Are they same to Onegai twins? :love2:
Hope so... Haven't seen them :hope:

But I sure will :dribble:
*turn stalker mode on*
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off